$185 for Non-Health Insurance Patients
At Rossmoyne No Gap Dental we look after all our patients and are dedicated to making dental care affordable to all. That is why we have introduced our unbeatable special offer of $185 for basic dental treatment. This includes a regular 6 monthly check up and clean, fluoride treatment, 2 bitewing x-rays and gum health chart.
Terms & Conditions
- Our special offer of $185 for Non-Health Insurance patients includes regular 6 monthly exam, scale and clean, fluoride treatment and routine X-ray.
- X-rays are not recommended at every appointment and will only be provided if required and at dentist’s discretion.
- Does not include OPG and Photographic Records.
- This offer is valid once every 6 months and appointments must be made in advance at the end of each appointment.
- For all other treatments required, that is not included in the offer, patients will receive a treatment plan and fee estimate for the treatment required.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or Government scheme and cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash.
Terms & Conditions
- For all other treatments, if your Health Insurance does not cover your treatment costs, the patient will be responsible for the out of pocket expense. The following applies to this offer:
- Our “No Gap” Policy extends to patients who meet the following conditions on the day of treatment:
- Must be covered for dental procedures on the day of your preventative treatment.
- Must have a current, valid Health Fund card with you on the day*;
- Must have full benefits available for each preventative treatment item: full benefits refer to the full amount which your Health Fund will contribute towards your dental cover, and depend on your level of cover, may not mean 100% of the cost of the treatment;
- In the event patients do not have full benefits on the day of the treatment, the maximum out of pocket amount payable is $185.
- Health Fund terms and conditions apply to the patient with dental cover.
*Health Fund regulations stipulate that if you do not have your card with you on the day, you will need to pay the full cost and will not be eligible for the “No Gap” offer. Patients are encouraged to check their Health Fund cover prior to making an appointment.
- Offer valid for limited time only
- Teeth whitening will be performed by our dental hygienist.
- Teeth Whitening procedure is only valid, if a patient is deemed an appropriate candidate. An appropriate candidate is someone that has optimal oral health and is free of tooth decay or gum disease. In the presence of disease, the dental practitioner may refer patient to the dentist for other dental treatment to restore full health, prior to the Teeth Whitening procedure can be commenced.
- Teeth Whitening will not whiten existing crowns, veneers or fillings, and the dental practitioner will advise you, if the procedure may require additional treatment after the procedure to achieve an optimal new white smile.
- Professional in office whitening works best in moderate cases where discolouration is extrinsic staining. Severe, resistant cases and/or intrinsic staining may require additional whitening treatment or other services or products, which the dental practitioner will recommend after the examination.
- Rossmoyne No Gap Dental does not guarantee any specific results with teeth Whitening procedure, as results may vary. For best results, it is strongly recommended to have the teeth free of pre-existing staining, tartar or plaque and therefore professional “scaling and cleaning” of your teeth prior to the Tooth Whitening procedure will maximise your results. Please note that should there be gum disease present, such as gingivitis, this will need to be addressed prior to teeth whitening.
- Patient must be 18 years or over